Farah Dermatology and Cosmetics
Patient Visits Amid COVID-19
We are happy to welcome patients back to our office in a safe, controlled manner. Please keep in mind that if you have a fever, sore throat, cough, muscle aches, are not feeling well, or were recently exposed to an ill person, please reschedule your appointment.
We are currently utilizing Intellipure Ultrafine 468 Professional DFS Air purification system and Intellipure compact Professional DFS Air purification system designed to purify the air in our offices to minimize the spread of viruses. This is available in select locations.
HERE ARE SOME MEASURES WE ARE TAKING IN OUR PRACTICE
1) When you arrive at your appointment, please go ahead and sign in by phone by texting initials, date of birth, and appointment time to 315-422-8331 OR by calling from your parked car to let us know you arrived. You may wait in the car until we are ready to see you.
2) We will call or text you when it is time for your appointment.
3) Please wear a mask before entering the building and our office suite.
4) You will be asked several screening questions prior to being roomed. Once roomed, your temperature will be taken.
Please keep your mask on and keep on social distancing while in the building. Feel free to use the hand sanitizer all around the office, as needed.
Here are some of the precautions we are taking:
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times.
- Our staff will be disinfecting frequently.
- All of our staff must do a temperature check and undergo the same screening as our patients.
- We have implemented Teledermatology office visits, which can be done for select appointment types. We encourage all patients to consider this as an option.
- The Hill Medical Center and our other office buildings are also following CDC guidelines for disinfecting.