Farah Dermatology and Cosmetics
Patient Visits Amid COVID-19
Our doctors and staff are monitoring the Coronavirus developments closely. We’re all in this together.
HERE ARE SOME MEASURES WE ARE TAKING TO PROTECT OUR COMMUNITY’S HEALTH:
1) In advance of every patient appointment, our confirmation call will include several screening questions.
2) IF YOU HAVE AN APPOINTMENT: Rather than waiting to be seen in the waiting room we encourage you to “sign in” by phone by texting initials, date of birth, and appointment time to 315-420-0208 OR by calling 315-422-8331 or 315-422-4552 from your parked car. You may wait in the car until we are ready to see you. We will call you when it is time for your appointment, and you can then check in and be roomed.
3) We are also optimizing space utilization to increase social distancing of any patients in our office.
4) We are strictly following CDC guidelines for disinfecting our office and providing extra hand sanitizer all around our office.
5) The Hill Medical Center and our other office buildings are also following CDC guidelines for disinfecting.
6) Our staff are following extra precautions by wearing masks and gloves during your medical, aesthetic, and cosmetic treatments.
7) For those who wish to reschedule, we will do our utmost toaccommodate. We will also be implementing Teledermatology office visits as part of our strategy in the near/immediate future.
8) Our laser technician is implementing the same sanitary measures outlined by the CDC for hospitals.